- Waking up every morning with eyes to see and ability to make breakfast, that is life.
- Feeling the warmth of the sun on your skin or the chill of winter wind as you walk outside, that is life.
- Being able to love and be part of families around us, that is life.
- Holding a new born baby and seeing their first smile, that is life.
- Hearing the sound of the ocean waves and birds chirping freely, that is life.
- Bumping to an old friend you haven’t seen for a while and reminiscing how precious the friendship is, that is life.
- Seeing a smile from a stranger when you are having a bad day, that is life.
Thank you Jesus for this life and all the little things that made up our daily lives. As life unfolds everyday whether good or bad, help us to remember each day is a gift from You and it is a privilege to live in the freedom that You have given us. Teach us to number our days wisely and live it fully with thanksgiving and gratitude. Amen.
1 Thessalonians 5: 18 NLT
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
- John W.